Virtual Reality environments, a solution to work together without being near
During these challenging times, we need different methods to work together without being near to eachother. Before the Covid19 outbreak we started to work for Aero Solutions. We worked closely on a Virtual Reality sales experience where the sales team and prospect could immersive themeselves into an virtual cell cooling tower. Not knowing that this concept would be very relevant later on.
After the outbreak this concept became a new way of working. Instead of just a nice sales experience. Virtual environments provide digital, engaging, and cutting-edge experiences. They also enable our client Aero Solutions to connect with its clients inside a virtual cooling tower, making it a creative experience even for detailed technical discussions. Without being near to each other.
”At Aero Solutions we envision that Virtual Reality contributes significantly to optimize business processes. I didn’t expect the project would also provide us an unexpected solution during these challenging times today.” Mark Klijn – Aero Solutions.
- Practice Emergency Operations with Steel Sim VR oktober 7, 2020
- The role of a training instructor in Steel Sim VR september 14, 2020
- BLUF presenteert webinar TechValley mei 18, 2020
- Virtual Reality environments, a solution to work together without being near april 22, 2020
- BLUF aan boord bij Smart Vision – Digital Reality in de Haven december 18, 2019